Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter, Spring Break & Random Pics!

Peyton enjoyed her 1st Easter, eventhough she had no idea what day it was. It was still fun to dress her up and spend the day with family.


We were able to go to Squaw Valley for Spring Break to watch my little bro Tanner compete at the US Nationals for mogul skiing. It was really fun to get away for the week and we had a blast with my parents and Hillary's family. Peyton loved being outside--we had the best weather for spring skiing! Although we couldn't ski w/Peyton in the Baby Bjorn, I took her down in it the last run of the day, since we were up at the lodge in the middle of the mountain. She rode the Gondola up with all of us.




Random pics of Peyton--with me at Pebble and with her favorite cousin Mylee

2 comments:

  1. She is such a cute girl! I love that she is just sitting up like a big kid now!
    Hey- I don't have a current email for you, so here's letting you know that we are throwing a baby shower for Ashley on May 1st (sat) up at her dad's dental office at 2pm. I would like to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to start them young, she'll be skiing before you know it!

    ReplyDelete