Wednesday, June 10, 2009

29 1/2 Weeks & A New House

So this is my growing belly at 29 1/2 weeks. I have really enjoyed this pregnancy so far and am so greatful that I have felt good throughout the whole thing. My only complaint is not being able to sleep on my stomach, but other than that...me and Chris love being able to feel her move around. Actually, I think that is my favorite part.



We have also moved into our new house out in Chubbuck, and we love it. It is so nice to have space to actually put stuff. We love our neighbors and our new ward. I think we finally feel like it is ours now after 3 weeks of living there. I will post some pics of the nursery when we get it finished. I can't wait!

7 comments:

  1. You look so good pregnant! What street did you guys move to? I live in Chubbuck too! Maybe we will run into each other one of these days. Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute. I love this picture. Hope that you love your new house. We miss you over here. Can't wait to that little girl when she gets here. This is Lisa from the old ward by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shantell you look so cute!! We get home in 2 weeks so i'll have to give you guys a call. I'm excited to see your new house. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Shantell! I didn't know you had a blog! How fun! You look so cute with your little belly! Hope you're enjoying your new place!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are a babe!
    Feeling them move is definitely the BEST part!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so cute pregnant. You looked great at the reunion! It was good to see you & Chris!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Girl I am glad you left a comment on my blog, because now I can get your address so I can bring by your baby shower gift. I was very bummed I wasn't able to make it, I have been super busy and I am not just saying that like alot of people do. I really wanted to see you and I am so excited for you that you are having a girl! Also give me your e-mail so I can add you to my list to view my blog. It was private and Abel took it off with out talking to me about it, but since he did that you were able to leave me a comment so it was a good thing! You can e-mail me at aquick@cutey.com to give me your address and e-mail, because my blog might be private before you get this. Hope to here from you soon so I can bring by your gift! Love ya lots, and can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete